I was humiliated and harass every time I send money to my poor relative.western union make me stand on line every time for a very long time asking me crazy question about where I was born, and to produce my ID card and pass port all the time.

the crazy thing is I was only sending $20. I have been a faithful western union customer for over 20 years. and now western union is treating me like a criminal. I would like western union to stop harassing me other wise I will stop doing business with them.

western union at times ask question like what kind of entity am I sending money to?

who does that?that is so unprofessional.

This person wrote the review because of "harassment and humiliation" at Western Union. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Western Union to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Union and western union money transfer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

I agree, I just sent money to family with Western Union and was interrogated.I assured them that it was family and I wasn't being scammed and they still asked too many personal questions then had me call and answer questions to someone on the phone for 20 min.

before they would release the money. I was the one sending cash to family. Then when they went to pick it up they were put through the same treatment.

I will never use Western Union again.There has to be a better way to treat people.