2.0
Privacy and Data Security

Don’t deal with this company

Complaint in Crime branch & Police station – No help from their side

This is my kindly request to all who uses Western union for their money transfer; I have very bad experience in that.

On 1st March 2014 my client Joseph sent me some dollar from Lebanon, and before I get some fraud person has withdrawn that money from western union. I was shocked because as per the rule of western union without MTCN number and my identity proof which having my photo no one can get that money.

I have complaint it many times to western union but no response from them. Also, as they said I asked my sender has to make complaint but western union has delayed the process and then also not given us full information. Western union said to my sender that money has withdrawn from agency of it called ‪#‎KCEnterprise‬ from India but western union have not provided identity card[from which money has withdrawn] to us.

Then, I have made complaint to local Police station at Naranpura, Ahmedabad. They said it is case of Crime branch [Cyber-crime] so; they have forwarded my complaint to ‪#‎CrimeBranch‬, ‪#‎Ahmedabad‬. After months crime branch have responded by saying that my money has been withdrawn from #KCEnterprise ‪#‎Nagaland‬, so it is not coming into their ‪#‎judiciary‬ so they are closing the case and the PI of Crime branch told me that he can give me only sympathy for this.

Now worst parts of it are,

1) I lost my money and the money has withdrawn on SUNDAY from western union agency around 9:53AM.

2) Western Union has no office in India to reply [The company which doing crores of business in India have no single office in our country to reply].

3) Police and Crime branch has only sympathy to give and they closed the case.

4) My sender want to file the complaint but there police said the money has withdrawn from India so, it is case of Indian Police and our Indian police says it not come to their judiciary [So, where I have to go]. And, when I asked Crime branch to give me copy of my statement and details which my sender needs to make complaint at Lebanon, but our Crime branch has denied for it.

Now, my problems are,

1) Where should I go to get justice and my money?

2) Which department of India can help me for this [As Police and Crime Branch have raised their hands from this]?

3) Local police has forwarded it to Crime branch and Crime branch said Nagaland is not coming into their judiciary so, which federal department of India covers judiciary of Nagaland, I want to know that, so I can ask to them for justice.

4) Also, from the sources of Western union agencies only, I got information that many people are facing the same kind of fraud but no action has been taken.

If anyone needs more details for this can contact me [ Jigish Jain ]. Please forward and share with as many you can, so, we can save people from being victim like this and they save their earning from this kind of frauds.

Is Western Union is a global company? Is Western Union comes with a global customer service? Unfortunate Western Union promises and security and fast money transfer service is just a cover up to their failure and bad customer service. Western Union cannot keep its promises nor able to secure your money. Western Union only job is to make money and do not care to follow up with its customers. It is not about the amount of money only it is about losing your money internally in Western Union and never care to assist you nor locate your money. Worse where Western Union internal Fraud and carelessness of your money is covered and never followed through. Your complaints fall into deaf ears while making up its policies as you go. Since March 2014 till today Western Union with its disappointing and bad service is unable to resolve our case were I sent money to Jigish and till today September 2014, Western Union and its affiliates covering its failure as a business while making money off everyone who uses its services? Since March 2014 Western Union is well aware of our case and yet to care to assist us. We have done the investigation for Western Union, we have been chasing them, running round the legal and police departments and what Western is doing? BIG NOTHING. Jigish and I put lots of effort to locate the Western Union shop and identified the name whom gave out the money on a Sunday Morning which is strange enough that Sunday is a day off and Western Union service is aware of it. Does this mean Western Union internal is aware of its internal problem and trying to cover it? So simple and so easy we done all the work for them and all what they need to do is to provide the ID of that person who took the money with the help of the Internal Western Union personal without even following up with the security requirements and give it to the Police as requested. More than Seven months and yet Western Union is yet to action and follow up with our case. Why Western Union is afraid? Are they worried about Western Union reputation? Are they trying to cover their internal fraud and our money abuse? On the contrary they are covering their failure and mistreatment to its customers. It is worse when customer care do not get back to you nor care if you complained or not.

We may be just one of thousands of customer who lose their money through Western Union and yet to be able to get an answer or Western Union attention to take action.

We wish for everyone who is a victim and facing Western Union Deaf Ears, to join us and let every know the truth about Western Union…

Review about: Western Union Customer Care.

Comments