Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Wow no words to describe. I have used western union for quite a while and it wads satisfactory.

In May 2016(yes that many months and NO resolution) I made a money transfer to my son's girlfriend in her name. She called to say she had lost her ID and needed me to send to her friend. I called western union to change name. FYI you cant do that even though its YOUR money!!!

So I cancelled the transaction. I gave western union the transaction cancellation ID # and they cancelled another transaction I had sent a week before to my son very different name then my girlfriend. They then claimed they had lost the money. I paid the money back and was told in May 2016 I could start using the online services 2 days later.

Well guys as you can see repeated phone calls, emails speaking to managers and still NOT resolved. I have virtually no other way to send money to my son and family in Canada and Western union hasn't fixed the issue

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. hchristine stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service or product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of western union money transfer. Western Union needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned western union money transfer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Western Union.

Comments