Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta

These people are a complete waste of time and as close to liars as you can get.

Allison Cole ,

Hikmet Ersek

Hikmet Ersek claims to be the CEO and Allison Cole is his gate keeper.

It took me 3 days to collect my money in Semarang Indonesia. I tried 10 places listed on the website before one accepted my business. After 30 minutes run around they refused to proceed as they did not trust me. I arrived with my MTCN number and valid passport.

I eventually received my money 3 days after it was sent. The office that dispensed the money demanded my finger print before they would release the funds. I relayed this to Western Union and they were totally disinterested, one week later they still have not replied to my emails.

These guys don't give a dam about their customers, they knowingly publish false information on their website. Some one needs to regulate them.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

Western union scam Western Union "I sent money to Vietnam last week and got an email confirmation that the money is available to pick up. Few days later the receiver sent me an email saying..." Read more Popmoney - Legalized RipOffs Popmoney "This is the biggest Legalized Scam That's running, They keep Your money for as long as they can. So You take a million dollars of peoples money and hold it..." Read more Western Union Money Transfer Review from Prichard, Alabama Western Union "Several weeks ago I sent it Western Union $70 to my girlfriend in the Philippines I made a mistake by putting her name backwards and then I made another mistake..." Read more Western Union Refund Policy Review from Sydney, New South Wales Western Union "See below in regards to my cancelled transaction. Almost a month and I'm still waiting. I have read that you have several contact call centres around the world, but it's..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more