I called customer service for two and half hours asking the same question."I need the name and address of an agent closest to me open." they ask for my city and state I give them the information there response is there are non in the city you are calling from open.

I then repeat what I am asking I need to find the nearest OPEN location to me. once again give them my city and state what happens I get the same answer. After getting hung up on because they can't understand english or are just a complete *** and can't follow simple directions. I finally get a supervisior ask the same question and got the same answer.

I even had to ask him if he was telling me every single location in southern california is closed because I am looking for the nearest location to me that is open. It took me repeating myself seven times and almost yelling for him to finally understand.

but not before he informed me the call is being recorded.I told him good this way he can continue to replay it back to himself to understand what question was being asked from the beginning and somehow could not understand.

Review about: Western Union Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

ladyliegh

Isn't it the truth!I only spoke to 1 out of 12 customer service rep.

that didn't have a strong accent.Not only was it difficult to understand them, but half the time they couldn't understand me!