1.4
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I did send money for my Sister this afternoon and one of the staff who is a Philippine lady don't know what's the meaning of good customer service. She don't know how to smile, she don't even know how to speak politely to the customer.

Don't even say thank you after the transaction. She just gave back my i.c and the paper without even saying anything. Was trying to look at her eye to eye just to let her feel I don't like the way she works.

Pls do something about this today is June 9,2016 I sent money about 3:40pm. Tampines western union.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Western Union. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Western Union to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was rude and unprofessional service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Union and western union customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments