Choisy-Le-Roi, Ile-De-France

Dear sir/madam,

I am Mohammad Zohirul Islam.for your kind consideration,i am complaning about western union address :gare du nord branch, 157 Rue du faubourg saint Denis 75010 IF,near station.The customer service employee one Srilonkan lady and two bangali man harrasing me and deny to give my money which my brother sent from London.i gave my valid document to them but they through it to my face.i had no money and my wife is too much sick due to pregnency.after huge burgaining they were shouting and told they will not give me any money.i called police and police told me let know it to head office of western union ,if they doesnt help you we will see than.after that i had to go another branch and quickly got my money.if today i couldnt collect my money what would be happen than?i couldnt take my wife hospital?then who would take the responsibility ,if some thing worst happen to my wife?so please do a fare judgement for this harrasment and you can check in cc tv or hidden camara 6 to 7 p.m today 09/05/2016 of that branch.why customer will be harrased here?coz western union reputation will be lose in future.i attached here my receipt of western union.wating for your reply and attempt.

Thank you.

Md Zohirul Islam

Review about: Western Union Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion