5.0
Privacy and Data Security

I regularly feed orphanages in sri lanka & india in memory of my late mother. I feed the relevant funds thru Western Union Wire Service. Last night, a Representative of WUnion questioned me for nearly an hours, with my own personal information that I do not know why & if I know the people well, I wire money regularly & personally. I said no. I said that my intension of helping people with my own money is not to create a bond, but to help them.

She questioned me extensively, giving names randomly & asking why I wired them money. Of course to help them and not create personal bonds. She said that she has to apply the Rule of Law of Western Union, that I can not wire money overseas any more to people I do not know well. Again, my answer was to help people deserving help & not to create personal bonds. Now, I have no way to feed the orphanages I used to feed so often & help people who deserve help. Can You help me Western Union please ? sadsuba11@gmail.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with wu wire service and stated that there is a room for improvement of closed wire service on me and i am blocked. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of western union money transfer. Western Union needs to "open the closed doors to wire money overseas to help people" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned western union money transfer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Western Union.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments