Every time I used Western Union to wire money I would complete my automated transaction on a fone at one of their locations

and then an operator would come on and ask my name.I would explain to them that I just gave my info to their automated service but I would always have to give them the same info twice.

The last time I used them I asked them to transfer me to a supervisor but the agent just put me on hold so after 5 minutes I hung up and had to repeat the process again. I called back to report this problem once again which I had done several times and they assured me that the problem would be resolved. The agent just put me on hold and never connected me to anyone, so I had to call again to complete the transaction and when I went to the counter and the clerk gave me the info to review it, Western Union had put Smalldick as my middle name.

I then had to call the receiver and inform her that she would have to give the middle name of Smalldick in order to claim the money and there were children present that had to hear this.I called them and complained and they said they would investigate.The result was that they were going to give me 300 points.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). joeymo805 is overall dissatisfied with Western Union. The most disappointing about western union money transfer at Western Union was very rude low life ppl Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Western Union.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cash Services category for more informed decision or compare Western Union to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments