Alexandria, Virginia

Spend several hours trying to send Euros to Italy through WU. Received confirmation number, etc.

etc. Then for no reason I receive an email stating that I cancelled the transaction--I did not. Redid transaction and same thing happened. Called Customer Service as to why this happened.

Could not give any information as to why or who cancelled transaction. Pressed for reason (my account has more than enough to cover)just vague security stuff that made NO sense. Why have online transfer if they can't do it????? Total waste!!!!!

Wasted $320 worth of my time.

False advertising. A ridiculous waste of resources and time.

• Critical thinking

Comments

I am so sick of Western Union not caring about their customers as standard. Please save yourself the trouble next time if you are doing any banl-to-bank transfers by using a service called TransferWise - use my link http://bit.ly/wisetransfers to get the first £3000 of your transfer for free (or equivalent) like I did when I strated using it in France last year when I studied there.