3.0

Terrible costumer service. I went to a location and the agent told me that she couldn't do it. I said why ? she said ... I don't know it just does not work, go to Bank of America they can help you. So I called customer service and they gave me another location where it was supposed to work... And I arrive there, they tell me the system doesn't work !? then I come back I speak with customer service again she tells me I have to transfer money on the phone and then go pay at the agent. All I needed was the lacated ID of the location ( I can't just give them the adress and they now the ID of the place... no... I have to go find it.) And so I ask the lady there ... and she sees me and hears me and she just ***** ignores me, as I am on the phone with a customer service agent and she just doesn't know what to tell me ... I feel like I have to tell them how to do their job -_-

We are sorry, we are sorry ... I don't care that you are sorry. Take care of your clients and control your employees. I am telling you I am recieving terrible service don't you want to know what employee it is ... what store ! to make sure it doesn't happen again. You are working our money, employees need to make us feel safe and to know the procedures and to explain how it works or why it does not work.

Seriously my worst experience with customer service, I will find another way to transfer my money. I travel a lot and know a lot of people who does the same, I don't suggest it to anyone.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments