Privacy and Data Security

its feel like a night mare to send money through western union in general and specifically the one located at :5010 4th street NE, Calgary. the manager is so rude, customer discourtesy, lack of knowledge, bigot and holds a lot of racial hatred. I hold Western Union responsible for not train their employees that RACISM IS INTOLERABLE ON CANADIAN SOIL, I am sure Western Union will do something about that.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of very bad. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of western union money transfer. Western Union needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned western union money transfer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Western Union.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments