It's just crazy so I start with a pharmacy they have a service inside so after getting the number they told me they can't give me 600$ after I went to the second one she told me the machine or I don't even know what wasn't working ok so the third one I found the most *** agent he is asking me if I know the person who is sending me the money when I said no because I know someone else who gived him money to transfer to me he is like no if you don't know the person I can't give you the money and he gives me back the paper with attitude that he is giving me money from his pocket maybe I'm wrong but I wanna if they have right to ask if I know the person who is transferring the money I just wanna know if all people transfer money should know each other I had the tracking number.... And after they ask you why you are being rude and angry...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of western union money transfer. Western Union needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned western union money transfer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Western Union.

Comments