On 2/11/2012 I did a quick cash transaction for $450 from my bank account because at that time I had lost my card & needed the money.When I went to pick it up I wasnt allowed because on my bank it dont have my middle name & on my ID it did.

I had to email them photo copies of my ID for they can update my name in that process somehow my tranaction got cancelled and I was told to wait 45 days for it to go back into my account. I waited & nothing so i called my bank and they contacted Western Union to see what happed. My bank sasid they can renew my MCTN number and i can go pick it up. When I went they were unable to find it in their system.

So I called the bank and they contacted western union again. Its been almost 5 months and I still havent got my money back everytime I call my bank or western union they say its being investigated to see what happened to that money.

Im pissed that I've had to wait so long and no one can give me clear answers.I will never use western union again.

Review about: Western Union Money Transfer.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

Cash Central - Review in Cash Services category Cash Central "These people cash central are a big SCAM, they sent me an email that i was APPROVED not pre approved then they gathered ALL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION INCLUDING MY BANK..." Read more Western Union - USSC Card Service Failure Western Union "My wife needed extra money while she was away sending our daughter to boarding school so I sent her two thousand Five hundred (Php 2,500.00) to cover what she needed..." Read more I am Pissed!!! 6 months has passed & Western Union Refuses to change & send a new card with my Legal Name Western Union "I am a US citizen; yet western union refuses to change my legal name on my credit card. Customer Service, Accounting Department, & the Managers is unprofessional.They stole the remaining..." Read more Bitcoinbooker.net is a Fraudulent Scam Operation Bitcoinbooker "Comany: Bitcoinbooker URL: https://bitcoinbooker.net What they claim to do: Exchange Bitcoins to Paypal USD Bitcoinbooker claims to provide a Bitcoin to Paypal exchange service, but in reality, they are a..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more