It totally sucks. Western Union totally wastes of my time!!!!!!

I tried to send 10,000 back to home. They made it so complicated. First, the agent typed the wrong name. Then they told me I have to wait 40 minutes to get refund.

Then when I waited and sent again. They want to have phone interview with me because the money is a lot. Really, is it really a lot??? Then they asked me to show the proof of how the people I sent the money to will use it and my bank statements.

I translated the proof of real estate purchase back at home which is originally in Chinese. They asked me to show the original copy. My parents they don't even know how to scan and they don't have internet!!!! How are they gonna do that?

They only can read it through phone to me. I spent 5 hours on this *** thing.

Now I have to wait for them to refund me. *** Western Union

Review about: Western Union Money Order.

Comments

pal, i just have a very bad time with wu, i wanted to suit them if i could. funny thing is affer wu agent gave me a over 1 hour phone interview by asking me anything not relevent to money transfering including my personal life and finally rejected me, he said sweetly "wish you have a beautiful day!

bye." beautiful my ***, they turn things so ugly and told me have a good time for the day. i was treated like suspected terrorist and criminal have to report everything, are they FBI? do i have to answer these very private questions?

west union sucks, i cast a curse today using witchcraft over wu it will bankrupt within 3 years, although it helps me for few years, but it does not worth the hassels and abuses. they dont remember they are just a privte company they are not *** government, they really should shut down.

It's hard to take you seriously when you have the grammar of a first grader. You should go back to first grade and learn something.

You may also want to consider to stop trying to cheat the system.

Admit you just want to send the money you make in the U.S. back home to your family because you're an illegal alien who refuses to become a legal citizen and pay taxes.