This company supports fradulent actions.Never use this business.

They don't even check who is picking up the money... you can use any random name and pick up the name without an ID. They don't insure transactions... and you know a company is a piece of *** if they can't even stand behind what they do.

If you try to report fraud, the customer service treats you in an extremely rude manner... and then absolutely nothing happens.

They won't even tell you where the ***-artist picked up your money in order to aid in an investigation.This is a slime-ball company run by shady people.

Review about: Western Union Money Order.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

Western Union Worldwide Fraud Western Union "Forget about the lies of Western Union. Here the real reasons what is going on with your frauded money. Western Union is the fraudster and make them to send to..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more Western Union Refund Policy Review from Sydney, New South Wales Western Union "See below in regards to my cancelled transaction. Almost a month and I'm still waiting. I have read that you have several contact call centres around the world, but it's..." Read more Ingo Money - Identity Theft and Poor customer service (I'm not sure they are human, might be programs). Ingo Money "Today I called customer service and was directed to a website for online chat for immediate customer service. I'm not sure this was a human being, it may have been..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more