I purchased a $23.83 Money Order to pay on a loan, well the department name on the money order was incorrect so the company mailed the MO back to me and when I tried to have it reissued by Western Union, there customer service line is a JOKE!

First you go through a great deal of automated props and if you're fortunate enough to PUSH (0) several times and get a human being, then they pretend they cannot hear you (Mike) with the Indian accent and then hangs up on you. The automated service says you must pay a $15 fee for a reissue (unbelievable) you want me to give you additional funds when I have the original receipt and money order and it hasn't been cashed.

Yet you don't even have the decency to have a customer service department to explain "WHY" this fee is tacked on your service.You will NEVER get another dime out of me or my family.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Western Union. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $24 and wants Western Union to "exchange my money order out for a new one without charging me a fee. it's ridiculous".

The most disappointing in user's experience was 800 number and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Union and western union money order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments