1.5
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

This is the letter I am sending to the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.

I sent some money to my relatives in the Dominican Republic using Western Union service in 2015.

Western Union in few occasions told me that they were not able to send any money (from me) to Dominican Republic using their services. I believe that due to these incidents they realized I was misinformed and decided to issue a refund back to me for the service fee they charged me on some money I sent, they really did not give me any details about what I was misinformed.

Since January 2016 I have been talking to western Union customer service department agents and with three supervisors (one of the supervisor’s name was ….) and they always promise me that they will re-issue the refunds with new MTCN and send them to me via mail. Today is August 19, 2016 and I still have not received any refunds and every time I called they tell me the same thing.

ETC ETC ETC...

I SAY TO ALL OF YOU, DONT LET THEM TAKE YOUR MONEY OR HUMILIATE YOU, FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS, AND DONT USE THEM ANY MORE. SEND COMPLAINTS TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND CONTACT THE CONSUMER AFFAIRS DIVISION!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Western Union International Money Transfer.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Customer service reps are friendly.

I didn't like: Not fulfilling their word.

Comments