My wife needed extra money while she was away sending our daughter to boarding school so I sent her two thousand Five hundred (Php 2,500.00) to cover what she needed and I sent it through her USCC card in a Western Union Branch near us.30 Minutes after sending the money, I have called my wife that the amount was already sent she could withdraw it.
My wife tried numerous time but it still reflected the old balance and after numerous tries, she was wasn't able to get the money. On my end as the sender, I tried numerous times to get answers from the branch I sent the money but they just kept on saying that they will call me. At one pint, the branch manager told me that the the card balance was sill reflecting the old balance but he absolutely know that I have reloaded the card not more than a coupe of hours. Now as we're trying to deal with this, we're now being referred to their customer service.
It's really annoying that they can not resolve this at the level where the transaction was done and what's more annoying is that they told us it would take about a week to resolve the issue. And when they said resolve the issue, it wasn't even clear if we can get the money back after that one week or just an answer when will they'd be able to return the money. And I have sent an email to their customer service regarding the issue but they never even bothered to reply. It seems they're not prepared to deal with the issue and all they do is either to keep us waiting or pass us around.
I suggest to everyone who will be able to read this not to use their USSC Card service because if there are issues, they will not be able to deal with this quickly, efficiently and professional.They already caused much inconvenience and their lack of proper response is even causing more inconvenience!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Western Union Ussc Card
- Review category
- Cash Services
You May Also Like
- "After several months of back and forth with their customer service, I've still not received my payment, and was given the choice of either I can receive a new card..."
- "They are not paying people. They owe me money and have no intentions of ever paying it. This place is a complete and total SCAM! Me: 8 days and no..."
- "I sent money to Vietnam last week and got an email confirmation that the money is available to pick up. Few days later the receiver sent me an email saying..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."