My wife needed extra money while she was away sending our daughter to boarding school so I sent her two thousand Five hundred (Php 2,500.00) to cover what she needed and I sent it through her USCC card in a Western Union Branch near us.30 Minutes after sending the money, I have called my wife that the amount was already sent she could withdraw it.
My wife tried numerous time but it still reflected the old balance and after numerous tries, she was wasn't able to get the money. On my end as the sender, I tried numerous times to get answers from the branch I sent the money but they just kept on saying that they will call me. At one pint, the branch manager told me that the the card balance was sill reflecting the old balance but he absolutely know that I have reloaded the card not more than a coupe of hours. Now as we're trying to deal with this, we're now being referred to their customer service.
It's really annoying that they can not resolve this at the level where the transaction was done and what's more annoying is that they told us it would take about a week to resolve the issue. And when they said resolve the issue, it wasn't even clear if we can get the money back after that one week or just an answer when will they'd be able to return the money. And I have sent an email to their customer service regarding the issue but they never even bothered to reply. It seems they're not prepared to deal with the issue and all they do is either to keep us waiting or pass us around.
I suggest to everyone who will be able to read this not to use their USSC Card service because if there are issues, they will not be able to deal with this quickly, efficiently and professional.They already caused much inconvenience and their lack of proper response is even causing more inconvenience!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Western Union Ussc Card
- Review category
- Cash Services
You May Also Like
- "Bakit Ganito nangyari s padala k dapat Ito ang matanggap ng mom k P55275.00 pesos ang makuha lng Ng mother k s pinas at P50.002.00..yan ang recebo...from California & pinas..."
- "Several weeks ago I sent it Western Union $70 to my girlfriend in the Philippines I made a mistake by putting her name backwards and then I made another mistake..."
- "I trusted this man with my business handling my credit card transactions and just found out he was arrested multiple times!!! I could find two arrest records on line...."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."