This happened in Bolingbrook, IL location(275 S Bolingbrook). I was trying to send $500 to my sister in Canada.

I checked the Next Day service but the agent at the counter tried to charge me for a Money in Minutes service fee which is $37. The fee for the Next Day service is only $20. The agent initially told me that there is no Next Day service but then changed her position to "oh, there is a next day service" after I told her I have sent money there before with a next day service.

They try to trick you so they can probably take more commission from you. This happened probably the third time already.

This reviewer shared experience about "tricky agents" and wants this business to "just be honest". This person is overall dissatisfied with Western Union. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Western Union.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cash Services category for more informed decision or compare Western Union to other companies on our site.

Comments

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1251719

I'm surprised places like Western Union even still exist. Send your money via a bank account or one of the 100s of apps.