Brooklyn Park, Minnesota

I recently went to a western union agent to send money to a family member and when my relative went to receive it he was told that the control number couldnt be found, I have called several times and filed complaints with various departments including their fraud department, customer service and mobile money transfer. All the agents i spoke to gave me different answers and the common responses were we are investigating, call back after two weeks or our mobile team will call you back. I am still furious that they havent resolved the matter and i am hanging in between not knowing how to get back my money

Product or Service Mentioned: Western Union Money Transfer.

Comments

I am having similar problems...sent money on 25 Novermber 2014. I lost my control number and receipt and telephone while traveling.

The person the money was sent to never received it...I am going thru *** to get my money refunded. I have to go back to where I sent it...I do not live where I sent it from...I willnever use them again...

bart314

the same thing happened to me..and i am so furious with them, their still insisting that the money was transferred right and it was given to the right person. they wouldn't refund my money..this company is really suck! :( :( :( :(