Pissed Consumer Interviews
Video interviews are designed to showcase real customer experiences with a variety of companies. They give consumers a chance to tell their side of the story and expand upon their original complaint posted to PissedConsumer.com
Update by user Oct 13, 2012
Update; I am now using another company to send money.
Original review posted by user Sep 12, 2012I have been trying to send money for a 7 days. Every month I send money to a family member in Jamaica using Western Union. (She's 65 & needs the money for FOOD) This month both times I sent online I recieved a...
Update by user Sep 08
They do not follow through, then lie...which I have their automated system recorded lying and they hold money without any reason. There is no recourse, contacting them is a waste of time all you get is a run around. When contacting them you get the same line of...
- Wu wire service
- I like to sue for blocking me and discrimination
- Or should i say lack of response
- Should have their business license revoked
- You failed
- Fast way to send money to someone in need
- If there are problems
Western Union - Ddont have the phone number to recieve my monies
- Difficulty in resolving seemingly simple issues
- Poor communication between business operations
- Customer service no resolution
Western Union - Account hacked
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.