Sydney, New South Wales

See below in regards to my cancelled transaction.Almost a month and I'm still waiting.

I have read that you have several contact call centres around the world, but it's not make a difference with my issue being resolved. I have rung several times during my lunch breaks and after work trying to resolve this issue. I was provided a reference number to give to my bank in regards to my refund. When I rang the bank they advised they have to idea what this tracking number is as there is absolutely nothing in the system.

Rang back the call centre and I faked to speak to a manager. They put me through to the supervisor. She advise that I would need to send through my bank statement so they can check if the funds have been released. This was beyond a joke, send through my bank statements with my personal information to check if my funds had been released.

I advised her I am not sending her my bank statement this is is personal information and has all my acc details. Call centre supervisor says that it's ok it will be faced to the Australia branch, I told her I don't care and I will not send through this information. I just want my refund back. I asked the call centre supervisor what to do?

She still insists I send through my bank statement. She says she will send another letter to the bank , till this day still no refund. Talking to several people in the call centre, staying the same thing , I still haven't received a refund, no one has called me back as I left my contact number. I use this service weekly or fortnightly.

I have used this service for several years and I rely on it a lot.

After this experience I don't think I will use this service anymore.I don't know how to resolve this issue as I've rung several times with no outcome and money still not refunded.

Review about: Western Union Refund Policy.

3.0
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.