I have been trying to get a money transfer approved for the last 3 days. I have called numerous times and I only get a recorded message at the Compliance Department.

I have tried to speak to a supervisor and they still are not able to help. The money was transferred from my bank account on 11/21/2012 and WU is still hanging on the money.

I have been using WU to transfer funds to my son in Costa Rica for the last 2 years. They accepted my request via the website and they immediately took the money from my bank.

It has been 6 days and they still have not approved the transfer. I wonder how much interest do they earn from keeping the funds of all their customers.

Their support team is unheard. I only get transfer from people to people and at the end a voice recorded message.

Review about: Western Union Money Transfer.

Comments

It sad that they get away with this practice and in reality there is very littl one can do about it.

Western Union just makes approximately 800million USD/Year with it. Read my several comments about Western Union here here in Pissed Consumer