203 Front St, Sturgeon Falls, ON P2B 2J4, Canada
2.5
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I have sent money to a friend in Nigeria a few times without problems, all of a sudden it was returned to me, so i resent it a week later, as his school fees are due in a few days and once again the money has been returned.Now im running out of time and options, unbelievably upset right now, i was on the phone with the agent who told me the money was being returned to me.

And i wanted to know why, i was told i can go to a website and send off my questions and it will take 5-7 business days for a reply. Are you kiddin me.

How is he to pay his school fees in the mean time?What i dont understand is why i was able to send money before and why its such a risk now?

Review about: Western Union International Money Transfer.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

Money Transfer Fraud by Western Union as the Fraudster itself Western Union "Western Union - 46 Attorney Generals: The birth of a crime organisation 2004. Attached the Agreement. Western Union is the fraudster of all, the given fraudsters by Western Union are..." Read more Instagc - Instead of paying for a survey the ban me from chat Instagc "I told them about an issue with a particular survey not giving credit. I submitted proof that it was completed. They DID NOT CARE. When I was talking about the..." Read more Ingo Money - Waste of time Ingo Money "I have been trying to use this service for a long time now and I haven't been able to get a single check to cash! When I contact ingo, they..." Read more I am Pissed!!! 6 months has passed & Western Union Refuses to change & send a new card with my Legal Name Western Union "I am a US citizen; yet western union refuses to change my legal name on my credit card. Customer Service, Accounting Department, & the Managers is unprofessional.They stole the remaining..." Read more Offerup - I already purchased his iPhone which was 200 dollars by payi Offerup "I already purchased his iPhone which was 200 dollars by paying with cashapp. The original price for the iPhone was 400 dollars. I sent him an offer of 200 he..." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more Cohen And Grossman - Kevin Vorhis Cohen Grossman a weak attorney who missrepresented me Cohen And Grossman "I contacted the Cohen Grossman Law firm at 350 N Lake Destiny Maitland, Florida 3275. I spoke to Mr. Grossman about my former employer not paying me my last two..." Read more Mattress Firm - Horrible customer service Mattress Firm "Dealing with Brook at Mattress Firm in Springfield was great until I purchased my base and mattress. The delivery guys damaged my wall getting it up and damaged the base..." Read more