203 Front St, Sturgeon Falls, ON P2B 2J4, Canada
2.5
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I have sent money to a friend in Nigeria a few times without problems, all of a sudden it was returned to me, so i resent it a week later, as his school fees are due in a few days and once again the money has been returned.Now im running out of time and options, unbelievably upset right now, i was on the phone with the agent who told me the money was being returned to me.

And i wanted to know why, i was told i can go to a website and send off my questions and it will take 5-7 business days for a reply. Are you kiddin me.

How is he to pay his school fees in the mean time?What i dont understand is why i was able to send money before and why its such a risk now?

Review about: Western Union International Money Transfer.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

Western Union Money Transfer Review from Prichard, Alabama Western Union "Several weeks ago I sent it Western Union $70 to my girlfriend in the Philippines I made a mistake by putting her name backwards and then I made another mistake..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more Western Union Refund Policy Review from Sydney, New South Wales Western Union "See below in regards to my cancelled transaction. Almost a month and I'm still waiting. I have read that you have several contact call centres around the world, but it's..." Read more I am Pissed!!! 6 months has passed & Western Union Refuses to change & send a new card with my Legal Name Western Union "I am a US citizen; yet western union refuses to change my legal name on my credit card. Customer Service, Accounting Department, & the Managers is unprofessional.They stole the remaining..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more