4.9K views

I used WU pay many times before. This time WU canceled the transaction and gave no reasonable explanation way except that it was deemed "risky".

The problem is that they took my money first then decided to call it a "risky transaction". Why not the other way around. Call it risky and live my money alone. WU dare to reason their actions by saying "it's for the customer's protection.

WU takes my money, protects me from giving it to my family, and earn the interest in the process. May they all burn in ***. Now I have to wait 10 business days for the refund to be processed. This is worse than stilling.

Shame-shame-shame. This is what happens when we allow monopolistic practices in USA.

I wish there is a an alternative and safe way to transfer money. I hope WU is sued and bankrupted in court.

Product or Service Mentioned: Western Union Money Transfer.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Customer service, Business tactics.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 12, 2014.

Comments

Its our money so we can do whatever we wants to do?

They nesds too.coz I'm trying to send.money to my wife and they did same *** to me.

ME HAVING SAME PROBLEM WITH BOTH WESTERN UNION AND MONEY GRAM FOR PAST # OF YEARS, BECAUSE OF RACIST WORKERS WORKING FOR WESTERN UNION OR ITS AGENT OR RACIST CASHIER[S]. AND, YOU OR ANYONE OR EVERYONE HAS ONLY TWO OPTIONS FOR CASH PICK UP FOR $ TRANSFER[S], TO USE EITHER WESTERN OR $GRAM, BUT IF BOTH R INFESTED WITH RACISTS, THEN U GET PROBLEMS.

They took my money then cancelled it.... why did u took my money...

Kiss my *** western union..... bad company for business

You should feel lucky you even GOT a reason. I didnt even get that.

Just cancelled.

No phone call to tell me it had been cancelled, and no reason for the cancellation given when I called in - just a number to pick up my refund, over a week later.... ridiculous.

Morristown, New Jersey, United States #1242966

They canceled my transaction of 50 dollars. They are a joke

Alvesta, Kronobergs Lan, Sweden #1187921

It is a kind of stealing , they will take your money first then they cancell it. To get your money back , you are going to send some documents to them , that may take a month or more. It happened to me 2 times, I am tired of Western Union and looking some other alternatives.