I am having the same situation as I tried to send money to my uncl and it said my bank declined. I called my bank to find out the money was in fact debited and then I called w/u and the first person said it wwas up yo my bank to put money in my acct as they w/u cxls it.

But then I called my bank again and they syated that only a cxl can e done on a credit card transaction not debit and in fact westen union still had my money. I called several time s and in one scenerio the w/e agent had me three way a call with my bank and when she was flat out told the money was taken from my acct she said please hold and hung up. I called back and asked the next agent to please speak to my bank to get money back in my acct and he stated that western unions policy is no three way calls, when in fact the last agent told me to do it. I finally cooled down and was told by a supposed manager that some special dept was calling my bank to make sure money was put back in acct and two days later my bank states that no call or attempt has been made.

This is plain stealing and I don't know what to do I ma a single father and have $2.58 in my acct now and still have no idea what to do any suggetions would help. is there an agency that watches these people I can contact.

Comments