It appeared i went to a agent the representative was paid for two money orders one $700.00 and $400.00 plus fee the person i paid the money order to they brought a letter to me from their bank stating the money order was altered frictious. Now i am awaiting western union review i have lost $1100.00 dollars plus fees trying to pay my landlord now i am unsure what else i can do j guess sue the agent for the wrong one of their reps done.

I guess i want buy anymore money orders from western union i need more than a copy i need my funds return to me for the person i paid my money order to did not benefit from it. I have to get a lawyer to sue the agent.

My only advice is to anyone out there please dont buy a money order from western union unless its of a small amount never no big amount. I gave proof the letter from the payee bank now i have lost that money due to some low life agent customer service representative name Katherine sold me a bad money order went and cashed it.

I can't say anymore. But seek an attorney.

Comments