Update added by user Apr 02, 2016
g ive me my money back
Original review posted by user Apr 01, 2016
I did a transfer of Rupees 5997.88 on 4/3/2016
I received MTCN 0354537428 through email confirmation
I am an Indian and I couldn't send the funds from an agent location so tried on website and it redirected me to a UK site.
Since the site will not accept Indian mailing address I had to change the address to Hemisphere and complete the transaction.
Immediately I get a call saying due to security reason transaction is cancelled by WU and amount will be refunded in 7 days. 18 days done, I send an email to WU and they ask transaction history and I sent it (Downloaded from ICICI bank India). After 48 threads of email they still ask for transaction history again and again again and again. God knows why probably to SHOVE IT UP IN THEIR ***.
I download transaction history from my bank account online and for them it looks like a BABY TOY TRANSACTION HISTORY.
PDF file with ICICI heading and the transaction says WESTERN UNION. Looks like the person who was looking into my Trans history forgot the spelling of WU and so he says it’s not valid.
As a customer I lost my money. As WU agent they send me scanned templates and take their daily count of work
I would like to take this complain to next level. Not for the amount of money but for the frustration I went through with WU. I begged like a dog in the end I get no bone. So just to make me feel good I would continue fighting. Even if this means I have spends double than 6000 rupees I WILL
I am attaching transaction history, screen shot from WU account which actually says money sent.
Just to let you know on the WU account I have a different MTCN number.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
What I disliked
- When it comes to refund customer service beat around the bush
- Beating around the bush
- Customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "See below in regards to my cancelled transaction. Almost a month and I'm still waiting. I have read that you have several contact call centres around the world, but it's..."
- "Transferred $500 to my wife's account over two weeks ago, and it simply VANISHED. I echo the previous responders comments about the impersonal and impossible-to-reach customer service. I will never..."
- "I joined long time ago on instagc.com and perk.com. instagc doesn't pay a lot for videos while perk did so I didn't even use instagc. A few weeks ago I..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "I was about to seriously consider taking an AMCAT test (which itself is a big mistake) and then, somehow, AMCAT has acquired my email address (there are multiple instances where..."
- "Beware of Amazon ! They cleverly mention 100% purchase protection and easy returns on all products and you will forget to read the fine print...then you will have to struggle..."
- "I visited Europe in May and bought Godiva dark chocolates in Belgium. I was told that they are the best chocolates , but to my utter shock when I..."