Update added by user Apr 02
g ive me my money back
Original review posted by user Apr 01
I did a transfer of Rupees 5997.88 on 4/3/2016
I received MTCN 0354537428 through email confirmation
I am an Indian and I couldn't send the funds from an agent location so tried on website and it redirected me to a UK site.
Since the site will not accept Indian mailing address I had to change the address to Hemisphere and complete the transaction.
Immediately I get a call saying due to security reason transaction is cancelled by WU and amount will be refunded in 7 days. 18 days done, I send an email to WU and they ask transaction history and I sent it (Downloaded from ICICI bank India). After 48 threads of email they still ask for transaction history again and again again and again. God knows why probably to SHOVE IT UP IN THEIR ***.
I download transaction history from my bank account online and for them it looks like a BABY TOY TRANSACTION HISTORY.
PDF file with ICICI heading and the transaction says WESTERN UNION. Looks like the person who was looking into my Trans history forgot the spelling of WU and so he says it’s not valid.
As a customer I lost my money. As WU agent they send me scanned templates and take their daily count of work
I would like to take this complain to next level. Not for the amount of money but for the frustration I went through with WU. I begged like a dog in the end I get no bone. So just to make me feel good I would continue fighting. Even if this means I have spends double than 6000 rupees I WILL
I am attaching transaction history, screen shot from WU account which actually says money sent.
Just to let you know on the WU account I have a different MTCN number.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
What I disliked
- When it comes to refund customer service beat around the bush
- Beating around the bush
- Customer service
You May Also Like
- "Dear everyone, who is doing business around the world using paypal, using 99designs, or other busines, witch is including online banking. I want to inform you about the company payoneer.com witch..."
- "According to @WesternUnion message, €1.00 is equivalent to $4.45. They say it seriously! That is why they cheated me when I used their services. Isn't it crazy? I'm stoned! I..."
- "My wife needed extra money while she was away sending our daughter to boarding school so I sent her two thousand Five hundred (Php 2,500.00) to cover what she needed..."
- "I had Cool handle Account from the time when it was Called Pronethosting. Everything was going fine we never faced any major problem till This August.When my credit card was..."
- "Hi,I bought a Reebok shoe from Bangalore, India (Near sony world, koramangala). I bought this just 3months back. and now there is a problem from the inside thread. so i..."
- "I ordered a study table on 25th January with an expected delivery date of 18th Feb. The status showed this as dispatched on 7th Feb, during multiple chats with the..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."