Montgomery, Alabama

I used a Negro Baseball League Stamp on the missing envelope. I expect that these white supremacist [racist] post office workers are trashing

all the African American Stamps. My $100.00 Western Union Money Order was

mailed to Fairfield, Ohio, made payable to DNA Diagnostic Services; mailed

on 2/8/11 as of 2:00 pm today, they did not receive it; their ph.# is:800-

681-7134; my account #is: GR8259; My name is Albert Franklin Lankster, my Ph.# is 334-295-1026.

Somebody's got $100.00 interest free for 3 or 4 months; if this is done several times, it could add up to a continous free-use money scheme. I bought the Money Order @ Papa's IGA in Linden, AL. (334) 295-8888

Without the original customer receipt, western union will not refund lost

money orders; Western Union reserves the right to levy a $15.00 refund fee,

decuctable from the $100.00 Most people, I believe, fail to keep their

money order receipts. Who keeps the money when the post office loose money

orders in the mail? This is a matter that need to be investigated by the

FBI. Substantial sums of un-claimed money is beung held in abeyance by

sellers of money orders or somebody, fostering unjust inrichment. I am the remainder of Albert Franklin Lankster, residing at 1000 Coats Avenue

Linden, Al. 36738 Please have an invesitgator contact me, my phone # [again] 334-295-1026.

Product or Service Mentioned: Western Union Money Order.

Comments

Very nice and informative article here. You touched on a topical issue.

I would appreciate if you'd written about how to fill a form online.

By the way, if anyone is facing a problem of filling Cash Receipt, I've found a template here https://goo.gl/h7gciu. You also can esign the form and fax it.

That's right. It must be the racists in the postal service.

Could you be any dumber?

You probably bought the money order with the fraudulent welfare check you get on a regular basis. Go f&@k yourself, you ignorant piece of dogsh1t.

@ds22

Who is the worst, you who is sick in the head, a red neck *** and loser, or the person you claim that receive a welfare check. Go and check on percentage of welfare claims.

White 34%, Spanish 15%, African Americans 12%