1.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I am reviewing Western Union based on their lack of security and lack of concern regarding financial transactions through their service. It seems at least every other month their Website is down and when you call they say it is because of an update.

Currently I am on the phone with a WU agent, who is telling me that it is because of Visa. Funny considering that I am Not using a Visa for their service. It is their website and their simple IT who are not at all professional unless you consider not knowing what the issue is ... professional?

They are quick to give out 50% off codes and have no real way of contacting anyone at corporate. The codes are actually useless when the service is lacking to use. The app constantly crashes and whenever you call and ask about issues regarding the website or app they tell you to go to an agent office. Am starting to wonder if WU is just lazy and greed based?

They have received thousands of dollars from me in just transaction fees, yet I am in no way a valuable customer? They have security issues which have been pointed out and confirmed, yet they refuse to acknowledge these issues to the public or customers unless you befriend one of their simple workers. I would request a response from WU, but I know that they simply do Not care to resolve or remedy ANY of their issues as I guess it makes them look bad? Actually lack of concern and how things are handled or not speaks much louder than words.

Word of mouth and social media can help to spread the truth if needed? I still have hope and am looking for resolution to the lack of care from within WU regarding using their service.

Reason of review: No contact or customer care for repeated issues.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: When the service actually works.

I didn't like: Lack of concern, Lack of security, Overpriced for simple transactions, No resolution contact of department, Lack of employee training.

Comments