Western Union - I can't transfer 300 USD the bank can't find the track number that WU provided.

138 of 496 Western Union reviews

Everything started at November 7, 2014 when I decided to send 300 USD to my sister in Brazil.I went to the US Bank Agency to make the transfer.

The money should be available to my sister in minutes as they promises, but no, since that they my sister nether I have seen this money again. The banks in Brazil couldn't track the number that I gave to my sister. Somedays after this problem the track number showed that the money was picked up. So the Western Union opened an investigation to see what happened.

I knew that my sister didn't picked the money up. After 40 business day (it was about January, 2015) the WU called me to say that the investigation was concluded and they would try to send the money to my sister again. So they gave me another track number. I thought that at this moment everything would go well, but I was wrong again.

I don't know why but they canceled the transfer again and the WU union employer told me that they would send me a refund check.

Now it is April first and I didn't received anything and when I call to WU they can find anything about my transfer problem.I don't know what to do Im thinking to contact an lawyer to help with that.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
138 of 496 Western Union reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Western Union. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Western Union.
Filing a new complaint about
×