Spokane, Washington
100% full Not resolved

Everything started at November 7, 2014 when I decided to send 300 USD to my sister in Brazil.I went to the US Bank Agency to make the transfer.

The money should be available to my sister in minutes as they promises, but no, since that they my sister nether I have seen this money again. The banks in Brazil couldn't track the number that I gave to my sister. Somedays after this problem the track number showed that the money was picked up. So the Western Union opened an investigation to see what happened.

I knew that my sister didn't picked the money up. After 40 business day (it was about January, 2015) the WU called me to say that the investigation was concluded and they would try to send the money to my sister again. So they gave me another track number. I thought that at this moment everything would go well, but I was wrong again.

I don't know why but they canceled the transfer again and the WU union employer told me that they would send me a refund check.

Now it is April first and I didn't received anything and when I call to WU they can find anything about my transfer problem.I don't know what to do Im thinking to contact an lawyer to help with that.

Review about: Western Union Money Transfer.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Online service not usable, Business tactics, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

agrider

Report under cashiers check fraud.