Everything started at November 7, 2014 when I decided to send 300 USD to my sister in Brazil.I went to the US Bank Agency to make the transfer.

The money should be available to my sister in minutes as they promises, but no, since that they my sister nether I have seen this money again. The banks in Brazil couldn't track the number that I gave to my sister. Somedays after this problem the track number showed that the money was picked up. So the Western Union opened an investigation to see what happened.

I knew that my sister didn't picked the money up. After 40 business day (it was about January, 2015) the WU called me to say that the investigation was concluded and they would try to send the money to my sister again. So they gave me another track number. I thought that at this moment everything would go well, but I was wrong again.

I don't know why but they canceled the transfer again and the WU union employer told me that they would send me a refund check.

Now it is April first and I didn't received anything and when I call to WU they can find anything about my transfer problem.I don't know what to do Im thinking to contact an lawyer to help with that.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $300. ricardof398 is overall dissatisfied with Western Union and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about western union money transfer at Western Union was online service not usable, business tactics and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Western Union.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cash Services category for more informed decision or compare Western Union to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

agrider

Report under cashiers check fraud.