I am Pissed!!! 6 months has passed & Western Union Refuses to change & send a new card with my Legal Name
I am a US citizen; yet western union refuses to change my legal name on my credit card.Customer Service, Accounting Department, & the Managers is unprofessional.They stole the remaining balance.
They Lied saying they would send my new card with my legal name 5 to 7 business days. I provided all documentations from the court, license, social security card. Believe it they are still giving me a hassle. I use western union to send money for family & business.
I would have cancelled the card but only on the count of not wanting to lose the balance which they stole. Of course I refuse to use the card when it no longer has my legal name on the card. They don't know how to entreat their customer, nor do they respond to EMAILS!!!! I always give companies, people the benefit of doubt.
After 6 months...LOL...not to mention I am a LEGAL CITIZEN....yet I am treated like AN ILLEGAL ALIEN....SHAME ON YOU WESTERN UNION...SHAME ON YOU.
UNLIKE MANY I WON'T POST ANONYMOUS....MY NAME IS KIMBRE'LEIGH SP A'JEEKAURSINGH I DON'T RECOMMEND ANYONE TO WESTERN UNION CARD SERVICES!!!!Send money at a live store..where you get immediately confirmation & no hassle from the western union card services nor there undocumented employees....Yes, I informed Western Union...that I was filing a complaint against this company.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Credit Card
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..."
- "I opted to use NetSpend Premier Debit Cards to receive my rax refund through TurboTax. I finally received it on April 19th, 2016. My husband was sent a primary card..."
- "if there is no safe , anymore how can we expect a refund? no one to even talk to NOONE. Like they never existed..... I have over 950$ in..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."
- "I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store. After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out. Went to..."