I am Pissed!!! 6 months has passed & Western Union Refuses to change & send a new card with my Legal Name

I am a US citizen; yet western union refuses to change my legal name on my credit card.Customer Service, Accounting Department, & the Managers is unprofessional.They stole the remaining balance.

They Lied saying they would send my new card with my legal name 5 to 7 business days. I provided all documentations from the court, license, social security card. Believe it they are still giving me a hassle. I use western union to send money for family & business.

I would have cancelled the card but only on the count of not wanting to lose the balance which they stole. Of course I refuse to use the card when it no longer has my legal name on the card. They don't know how to entreat their customer, nor do they respond to EMAILS!!!! I always give companies, people the benefit of doubt.

After 6 months...LOL...not to mention I am a LEGAL CITIZEN....yet I am treated like AN ILLEGAL ALIEN....SHAME ON YOU WESTERN UNION...SHAME ON YOU.

UNLIKE MANY I WON'T POST ANONYMOUS....MY NAME IS KIMBRE'LEIGH SP A'JEEKAURSINGH I DON'T RECOMMEND ANYONE TO WESTERN UNION CARD SERVICES!!!!Send money at a live store..where you get immediately confirmation & no hassle from the western union card services nor there undocumented employees....Yes, I informed Western Union...that I was filing a complaint against this company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Western Union. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Western Union.
Filing a new complaint about