100% full Not resolved

I am a US citizen; yet western union refuses to change my legal name on my credit card.Customer Service, Accounting Department, & the Managers is unprofessional.They stole the remaining balance.

They Lied saying they would send my new card with my legal name 5 to 7 business days. I provided all documentations from the court, license, social security card. Believe it they are still giving me a hassle. I use western union to send money for family & business.

I would have cancelled the card but only on the count of not wanting to lose the balance which they stole. Of course I refuse to use the card when it no longer has my legal name on the card. They don't know how to entreat their customer, nor do they respond to EMAILS!!!! I always give companies, people the benefit of doubt.

After 6 months...LOL...not to mention I am a LEGAL CITIZEN....yet I am treated like AN ILLEGAL ALIEN....SHAME ON YOU WESTERN UNION...SHAME ON YOU.

UNLIKE MANY I WON'T POST ANONYMOUS....MY NAME IS KIMBRE'LEIGH SP A'JEEKAURSINGH I DON'T RECOMMEND ANYONE TO WESTERN UNION CARD SERVICES!!!!Send money at a live store..where you get immediately confirmation & no hassle from the western union card services nor there undocumented employees....Yes, I informed Western Union...that I was filing a complaint against this company.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion