1.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

Update by user Jul 20

Finally got reimbursed for monies not delivered. Only one fee was reimbursed. Not happy to lose money for bad service.

Original review posted by user Jun 20

I tried many, many, many times to talk with an operator and could not get anything accomplished because the many girls I talked to would just stop talking to me and ignore me or hang up. It turned into a really disturbing experience. The girls are very unprofessional and RUDE! Not to mention- they have no clue of what they are supposed to do.

The 2 men I talked to did not do a good job either and the second one said he would connect me with a supervisor, but no one picked up the phone. What is wrong with this company?

I made a transaction that went wrong 2 times with the help of the operators that were supposed to be helping me. Finally, after having to resubmit my transfer for the 3rd time, I was left with close to $45 in fees and $200 in funds they are taking forever to reimburse.

A Total Nightmare!

Product or Service Mentioned: Western Union International Money Transfer.

I didn't like: Rudeness and ignorance of the female staff, Not being able to speak to a live person, Beating around the bush, Money was not there right away.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 20.

Comments