BEWARE!!!Yesterday I personally called Western Union to secure a money transfer to a family member in Puerto Rico...had a long conversation with the Western Union's customer service rep about the situation she assured me that my family member will have no problem whatsoever in getting the money in few minutes from the closest Walgreens in Calle Loiza Santurce PR .

When my family member went to get the $$ there was a lits of 75 people and they will only release $100 per day increments. I understand the situation our Country, friends and family are going through but please dont be CORRUPTED dont be DISHONEST. THE MONEY TRANFER FEES WERE VERY HIGH. Western Union Supervisor gave me a "song and dance" about Walgreens bein a FRANCHISE and them having no control over the transaction.

This people take your $$ in a situation like this one knowing that it might not b possible to release a large amount of $$. They should tell you in advance n let u make the decision of using their services or not. PROUDLY I GAVE HIM A VERY LARGE PIECE OF MY MIND!!!! N REQUESTED ALL MY $$$ BACK.

He also addes that my $$ will not b available back in my banc account until 7 working days.Despierta Puerto Rico!!!

Review about: Western Union Money Transfer.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments