Western Union Phone Numbers and Emails

Legal
Privacy Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries
Report Fraud
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Western Union Customer Service Overview

• Western Union Customer Service is rated at 1.5 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    98% phone 2% email
  • The best phone number to call Western Union is 8003256000. 74% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 71% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Wednesday and Tuesday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 4 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Western Union may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, phone number or email.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Western Union Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 325-6000
Total calls: 3 338 Issues resolved: 141 Last call: Jun 24, 2024

You can reach the Western Union customer service phone number by dialing 1-800-325-6000 if you face any trouble with online money transer or have general inquiries. If your problem is related to the Western Union website, you can call 1-877-989-3268 to get a quicker and more streamlined help.

The Western Union customer care also has a designated contact number for the customer who has a hearing impairment or uses TTY devices. The contact number is 1-800-877-8973. Having three different phone numbers makes it easy for customers to call the relevant support team and talk to Western Union’s customer care representatives who offer guidance while resolving your problems.

Western Union provides customer service 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to ensure assistance is readily available whenever required. Western Union’s dedicated customer care team can be reached 24/7 through live chat or by calling their dedicated customer care number, 1-800-325-6000. Whether you choose to engage in a live chat session or speak with a representative over the phone, Western Union is committed to delivering professional support to address inquiries, offer guidance, and ensure a seamless experience with their services at any time of the day or night.

To reach out to the Western Union’s customer service via chat by browsing through their website. Once you are on the website, find the ‘Contact Us’ page and there you will spot a chat icon labeled ‘Chat with us’. To initiate the chat, click on the icon, and a chat window appears. In the beginning you will be communicating with Eve- an automated bot who is engineered to help you with your doubts and questions.

However, if you need to contact a Western Union customer service representative you can provide your contact number to Eve who will schedule a call with one of the trained representatives. This option is effective if you want to seek the chat assistance or get on a call to receive the most effective assistance.

PissedConsumer Club

Contact Information

Western Union Website:

Western Union Help Center:

Corporate Office Address:

Western Union Holdings, Inc.
7001 E. Belleview

1.5 / 5
Poor
Jennifer H Rtw
Track a money otser

I couldn't get in touch with anyone to handle my situation. The recording says I have to pay to get proof of something I already purchased and paid for!

I purchased a money order last year and the business I gave it to is saying they never received it. I have to prove it, but no one answers to help.

MrC M
Send money

Zero response from Western Union
They got their money and thats all theyre concerned about. Waste of time , customer service is nonexistent how they are still in business is beyond my comprehension. Deceitful dishonest deceptive business practice Use some other wire transfer services Hopefully they will be sued out of business

Jamilynn Gab
I'm fine WesternUnion outlet to get the money order.

I went to the 7-Eleven, she told me they dont do Western Union.
Ill give you the address of the damn place.
1064* ***th Ave SW, Tacoma, WA 98498

Candace m Hux
Can't cash Western Union refund check
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
2.1

I've been fighting with them since 3 21 24 and still haven't received my money. Everytime I called at least 15 Times none of them new anything and I was on the phone 30 mins plus while they tried to figure out what was going on. Still haven't gotten my money 4 5 24

How Good is Western Union's Customer Service?

Luberta Zqp
Luberta Zqp
Feels Disappointed | Jun 22, 2024

I felt like he wasn't into answering my questions about why I couldn't send my wire. And why it was rejected? Based on your website doesn't give any information on it either?? All I want to do is make my final payment so I don't have use your services??

Larz Gwu
Larz Gwu
Feels Satisfied | Jun 20, 2024

Thank you very much...

Lawson Fkz
Lawson Fkz
Feels Disappointed | Jun 14, 2024

Fake phone number I can reach nobody. I didn’t get no answer. You put a fake phone number when I dial it go to T-Mobile.

Ahmod Njf
Ahmod Njf
Feels Disappointed | Jun 11, 2024

I wanted to talk to someone. Never got a chance and my issue is very important

Laiza Izl

14% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Western Union?

Request for Information Question:

• “No one called me need more information from ne”
  • “Need to know who cashed my money order”
  • “Checking status”

Refund Question:

• “Refund my money order”
  • “Need a refund for money that my niece has trouble picking up in Jamaica”
  • “Can't cash Western Union refund check”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Bill pay”
  • “Transaction denied”
  • “Fraud”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “The receiver hasn't received the money I sent when tracking show it was sent and delivered”
  • “Can't received my money with the tracking number that I was gave you”
  • “Perdida de mi tarjeta Pls”

Account Question:

• “I forgot my username and password”
  • “Transfer money my son's account”
  • “They transferred money on my account and put a different names”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Changing the address”
  • “To return call from them”
  • “Need to change address”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “To cancel a money transfer”
  • “Cancel refund request”
  • “Purchase a money order March 2023 and since then has lost it and canceled it and lost the receipt to the $350.00 money order”

Product/ Service Question:

• “You guys put T-Mobile phone number fake phone number I can reach Customer Service . This is the worst WesternUnion service. You have not good fake telephone number.”
  • “What's the meaning of food you send the money lot different state”
  • “M.0.issue I've tried to get answers through the automated system without success. I need to speak with a live agent thank you”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “Deep freezer service”
  • “Service help”

Cards Question:

• “My credit card charged multiple times”
  • “Is there a problem with the western union app. Why can't I send money using a netspend card”
  • “I lost my card”

Employment Question:

• “I am sending my money (which is my salary) from Wise to Western union united states”
  • “Unemployment emergency funds”

Website/ Application Question:

• “App not working”
  • “To see if the site open back up”

Other Question:

• “On hold”
  • “I can't send money”
  • “Track a money otser”

About

Related Companies

Western Union Canada

Summary

The Western Union Company is a financial services and communications company. The corporate office of the company is based in the Meridian, Colorado, and its international marketing and commercial services headquarters are in Montvale, New Jersey. At the beginning, the company was the best known US Company in the business of exchanging telegrams. Western Union has a number of divisions, with products such as person-to-person money transfer, money orders, and commercial services. The company has 270,000 Western Union agent locations in over 200 countries and territories. Western Union was founded in Rochester, New York, in 1851 as The New York and Mississippi Valley Printing Telegraph Company.

Western Union changed its name to Western Union Telegraph Company in 1856. Specific services include BidPay, Western Union Mobile.

Western Union reviews and complaints

2.3
PayPal
9432 reviews
1.9
Do you have something to say about Western Union? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup