Verified Reviewer

Updated by user Apr 20, 2024

Canceled and got a refund

Updated by user Apr 20, 2024

Canceled and got a refund..

Original review updated by user Apr 20, 2024

For 2 hrs, I called customer rep 6 times as the receiver and did everything they asked ( from India, no American offices or workers evidently ) they required sender to call 4 times also to remove a block that somehow kept showing up til the end and still couldn't get my money.. 200 times before had no issue..

today required 2 hrs, me and sender jumping thru hoops with 6 calls from me, 4 calls from sender.. and they would not help me anymore.. they asked for sender to call once more to remove the block they kept putting on my transaction, but last call by sender was to cancel everything and refund our money.. did not like that we were at a dollar general to use their western union, they wanted me to drive an hr to their office to receive money so they didn't have to pay dollar general I guess..

couldn't fix the issue of me using DG, but no problem if I used their personal office.. canceled and will never use their service again.. especially since they send all customer problems to a country on the other side of the world and English is not their 1st language .really?? western union, founded by cowboys in old days..

but ppl in India handling all the problems.. not one American customer service office or American to help with an American problems ( no problem with race, problem is they don't know how America works... I would never act like I know problems ppl have in India..

smfh) never again and hope others see this and not use this company that saved money by using reps from India over paying Americans a fair wage to help americans.. pitiful..

User's recommendation: Never use Western Union til they hire Americans to help with American problems.. because the India reps did nothing helpful except wasting my time and my 78yr old mothers time..

Preferred solution: Anything except an apology.. ppl re trained.. jobs brought back to America.. .

Western Union Pros: U can speak to mom english ppl across the world for free.

Western Union Cons: Unhelpful.

Location: 27255 West Highway 51, Sand Springs, Oklahoma 74063, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Western Union Reviews