Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin

I have experience the same problem with Western Union as many have already reported. Only one thing that WU understands is going ot court.

They do not have anyone who speaks English and they have all these trick question to keep your money. They say they say they cannot do anything that you have to talk to the complaiance office who are not working. But I have found out they are working then when you call them you get an answering machine which says to leave your number, which I did over 40 times without getting anyone to call me. I am sick of the run around andjust want them to givve my money back.

I have sent money several times and they say sorry for the inconvience but just do the same thing again. Most recent was money for my kid school tution. They want me to send them proof that I had a Thai wife, really they are sick another time they wanted me to send my income tax return.I wil never use them again as this is the third time that I have encountered problems with them. As we are all having the same problem we should form a class action suit group.

I will be happy to find us a nice young attorney that is hongry to punch them for all the misery they have put us thourgh.

Product or Service Mentioned: Western Union Money Order.

Comments