1.6K views

Hi.I sent money using WU Pay at monday and they said that my recipient will receive money in 1-3 Days.

At friday i found that money wasn't delivered. All the time when i'am calling wu they told me that they didn't receive money, than that they received money but waiting confirmation from my bank, so i decided to cancel my order and not to deal with that *** anymore. They said money will be refunded in 3-5 days, already 8 days left and nothing. So i called them and now they said that i must wait 7-10 days.

I have no idea why they held my money. What they want from me?

WU can easily hold your money without reason.I will never use WU anymore and i don't recommend to deal with them.

Review about: Western Union Money Order.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

It took me 73 days to get my REFUND BACK in my hands. Who else is having that same problem?? During Irma, I was stuck in a different state without any money and I called them up BEGGING for my money back because I ran out of money and food and was now sleeping in my car until I could get back to my house in Florida after the hurricane.

Western union is a mess and total scam

Western union is *** up everyone is adviced to use other means such as Ria money transfer or money gram in sending money to your loved ones or friends overseas

Canal Winchester, Ohio, United States #1238512

They are a california-based company you can file charges against Western Union for fraud contact your local FBI for details

Wow!You just described my EXACT predicament!

Why did you have to call?

I am overseas and am having a hard time getting through, and this is the worst experience ever!!!!I will also never use WU Pay again.

really wish I read this earlier.I'm having same issue.

I received email about declined transfer. Next day after their email about declined transfer they still take my money from bank account.

How I'm dealing with getting refund from them.I don't know how long it's going to take me to get refund.

Albany, New York, United States #875207

I have been sending money using WU Pay a few months now, Recently they just declined the same transaction without giving any Reason.they just said it is a "Business Decision" They sent me a refund saying it will be in my bank in 3-5 days.

It has been more than a week and i still have not received the money. I spent a week on bank-WU-bank transfers without any result. And they have no responsibility for the "service". They are probably use my money for their own good.

I keep waiting ..hopefully i get my money soon..

jbrickbm
to ber457 Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #968974

Hi, same issue going on here. Have you resolved this yet?

London, London, United Kingdom #813917

I sent money through wu pay, I got an email later saying that the transaction has been declined and the money has been refunded.It's been 10 days and I still haven't received it.

I phoned them many times.

I also sent them a copy of my bank statement as proof and now I'm still waiting for a reply.Never again will I send it through wu pay.

jbrickbm
to Angry_tots Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #968976

Have you received a refund yet. I'm having the same problem.