Miami, Florida

Every time I go to pick up money that's being sent to me by my friends through western union they refuse to release it to me. My mom made me send money to a guy I don't know in a different country and I think that's why I landed on this list.

I am not a terrorist or threat to the United States .

I haven't sent money to anyone on my moms behalf in a long time and I'm still on the list please remover me off of it. If my friends can't give me money in person western union is the only way besides its a very good company .

Product or Service Mentioned: Western Union Money Transfer.

Comments

#682076

why mom sending kid to send $$$ to S???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????T??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????R????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????A?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????N??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????G??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????E????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????P??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????E?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????O????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????P???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????L??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????E??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?