Western Union The worldwide Crimers
Western Union hides worldwide its exact store where the fraud had been done and with that deletes all possibilities for investigations of your money. Of course the next crime that only can mean that this address is Western Union itself or US governmental sections (FBI or judicial authorities).In all these cases your transfer never was sent to the place you ordered it!!!.
For all victims please read the following carefully to get your money back:
Office of Attorney General Terry Goddard
STATE OF ARIZONA ANDREA M. ESQUER
DEPARTMENT OF LAW PRESS SECRETARY
12 75 W. WASHINGTON STREET PHONE: (602) 542-8019
PHOENIX, ARIZONA 85007-2926 CELL PHONE: (602) 725-2200
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Western Union Agrees to Warn Consumers
About Fraudulent Money Transfers
(Phoenix, Ariz. – Nov. 14, 2005) Attorney General Terry Goddard today announced an agreement with Western Union Financial Services, Inc., which will address concerns about the company’s wire transfer services by fraudulent telemarketers.
Goddard joined Attorneys General representing 46 other states and the District of
Columbia in this agreement. The accord calls for Western Union to fund an $8.1
Million national consumer awareness program, and to provide consumer warnings on the forms completed by customers using its wire transfer services. Western Union is a wholly owned subsidiary of First Data Corporation, based in Greenwood Village, Colorado. The agreement addressed the high number of “fraud-induced transfers,” money wired by consumers to fraudulent telemarketers and other scam artists. For example, some telemarketers use a “lottery” scam, in which they tell consumers they have won a large sum of money but must pay taxes or other charges in order to claim the winnings. The victims are then directed to send the money by wire because wire transfers are fast, there are transfer agents in most communities and funds can be picked up in multiple locations.
“The warning Western Union is placing on its documents is clear and prominent,”
Goddard said. “It will help consumers protect themselves. We need ‘third parties’ like
Western Union, and other financial institutions, including banks, to help us fight
The problem of fraud-induced transfers is substantial. Based on a survey conducted by seven states, it was estimated that over 29 percent of Western Union transfers in
excess of $300 from the U.S. to Canada were fraud-induced, representing 58 percent of the total dollars transferred and an average of over $1500 per transfer. Total American consumer losses to Canada in the year 2002 alone were estimated at $113 million.
The agreement reached with the Attorneys General and Western Union requires:
Office of Attorney General Terry Goddard
Office of the Attorney General
??Western Union to place prominent warnings to consumers about the dangers of
fraud-induced wire transfers. The warnings must be in English and Spanish, and
appear on a new front page of Western Union’s Send Form. Comparable warnings
are required for telephone and Web transfers.
??Western Union to pay $8.1 million over five years for national peer-counseling
programs to be overseen by the AARP Foundation and designed to reach at least
three million consumers.
??Western Union to reimburse the amount of any transfer, plus fees, to any consumer
who requests, prior to pickup, that a transfer be stopped and who reasonably claims
that the transfer was fraud-induced.
??Western Union to send monthly anti-fraud emails to its agents, revise the
company’s agent training video and manual, and provide enhanced training to
agents with elevated fraud levels at their locations.
??Western Union to terminate agents who are involved in fraud and suspend or
terminate agents who do not take reasonable steps requested by WU to reduce
??Western Union to block wire transfers from specific consumers or to specific
recipients when Western Union receives information from a state that there is
reason to believe that fraud will occur, until such time as the consumer is counseled
on fraud and requests resumption of the transfer.
But do not worry: As US Governmental authorities also make money with your frauded money and how will be explaines in my next publicationsd3e3f5a review #391640
You may also like
- "I trusted this man with my business handling my credit card transactions and just found out he was arrested multiple times!!! I could find two arrest records on line...."
- "My wife needed extra money while she was away sending our daughter to boarding school so I sent her two thousand Five hundred (Php 2,500.00) to cover what she needed..."
- "I recently had a very unpleasant experience with a company offering cash advance. I was approved and was suppose to have money on my bank account within 48 business hours...."
- "I got these two items as a sample for $4.95 a piece next thing I know is I get $83 for the RX item taken out of my account and..."
- "Placed order on the 8th. They didn't process order for a week and a half. By the time order was placed, they were out of one of the items (duh!)...."
- "Beware of false advertisement. Advertises a clearance price of $34.99 for a shoe that sells for $54.99. Put in the size and color selection and went to check..."
- "Buying motherboard for DELL Inspiron Dell-F7372: order date 02.05.2012, 28.05. order for DELL engineer to build in motherboard, 30.05. DELL engineer: After unpacking the board he immediately stated that this board is substantially..."