Western Union The worldwide Crimers
Western Union hides worldwide its exact store where the fraud had been done and with that deletes all possibilities for investigations of your money. Of course the next crime that only can mean that this address is Western Union itself or US governmental sections (FBI or judicial authorities).In all these cases your transfer never was sent to the place you ordered it!!!.
For all victims please read the following carefully to get your money back:
Office of Attorney General Terry Goddard
STATE OF ARIZONA ANDREA M. ESQUER
DEPARTMENT OF LAW PRESS SECRETARY
12 75 W. WASHINGTON STREET PHONE: (602) 542-8019
PHOENIX, ARIZONA 85007-2926 CELL PHONE: (602) 725-2200
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Western Union Agrees to Warn Consumers
About Fraudulent Money Transfers
(Phoenix, Ariz. – Nov. 14, 2005) Attorney General Terry Goddard today announced an agreement with Western Union Financial Services, Inc., which will address concerns about the company’s wire transfer services by fraudulent telemarketers.
Goddard joined Attorneys General representing 46 other states and the District of
Columbia in this agreement. The accord calls for Western Union to fund an $8.1
Million national consumer awareness program, and to provide consumer warnings on the forms completed by customers using its wire transfer services. Western Union is a wholly owned subsidiary of First Data Corporation, based in Greenwood Village, Colorado. The agreement addressed the high number of “fraud-induced transfers,” money wired by consumers to fraudulent telemarketers and other scam artists. For example, some telemarketers use a “lottery” scam, in which they tell consumers they have won a large sum of money but must pay taxes or other charges in order to claim the winnings. The victims are then directed to send the money by wire because wire transfers are fast, there are transfer agents in most communities and funds can be picked up in multiple locations.
“The warning Western Union is placing on its documents is clear and prominent,”
Goddard said. “It will help consumers protect themselves. We need ‘third parties’ like
Western Union, and other financial institutions, including banks, to help us fight
The problem of fraud-induced transfers is substantial. Based on a survey conducted by seven states, it was estimated that over 29 percent of Western Union transfers in
excess of $300 from the U.S. to Canada were fraud-induced, representing 58 percent of the total dollars transferred and an average of over $1500 per transfer. Total American consumer losses to Canada in the year 2002 alone were estimated at $113 million.
The agreement reached with the Attorneys General and Western Union requires:
Office of Attorney General Terry Goddard
Office of the Attorney General
??Western Union to place prominent warnings to consumers about the dangers of
fraud-induced wire transfers. The warnings must be in English and Spanish, and
appear on a new front page of Western Union’s Send Form. Comparable warnings
are required for telephone and Web transfers.
??Western Union to pay $8.1 million over five years for national peer-counseling
programs to be overseen by the AARP Foundation and designed to reach at least
three million consumers.
??Western Union to reimburse the amount of any transfer, plus fees, to any consumer
who requests, prior to pickup, that a transfer be stopped and who reasonably claims
that the transfer was fraud-induced.
??Western Union to send monthly anti-fraud emails to its agents, revise the
company’s agent training video and manual, and provide enhanced training to
agents with elevated fraud levels at their locations.
??Western Union to terminate agents who are involved in fraud and suspend or
terminate agents who do not take reasonable steps requested by WU to reduce
??Western Union to block wire transfers from specific consumers or to specific
recipients when Western Union receives information from a state that there is
reason to believe that fraud will occur, until such time as the consumer is counseled
on fraud and requests resumption of the transfer.
But do not worry: As US Governmental authorities also make money with your frauded money and how will be explaines in my next publications
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I went to the local Fry's Store in Phoenix, AZ on Jan 20th and cashed in my coins as I have many times at the same location. I went to redeem..."
- "Forget about the lies of Western Union. Here the real reasons what is going on with your frauded money. Western Union is the fraudster and make them to send to..."
- "At first glance AMERILOAN seems to be the typical payday loan offer. But NOOOOO. I engaged with them on a simple $400 payday loan. They sent documents via..."
- "URL :- https://www.google.co.in/search?sclient=psy-ab&biw=1280&bih=639&noj=1&q=phoenix+Apparels+Tirupur+fraud+company&oq=phoenix+Apparels+Tirupur+fraud+company&gs_l=serp.3...29827.39942.1.46718.104.22.168.0.0.0.441.2967.4-7.7.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..10.4.1721.TyxXy64MXYg SITE URL :-http://phoenix-apparels.pissedconsumer.com/phoenix-apparels-tirupur-fraud-company-20111108273615.html On the complaint of one KarthikaPriyadharshini, W/o SelvarajManikandan, Door, No, 53/37, Saravana Street, Avinasi Road, Tiruppur, the case cited in the above reference was..."
- "On Feb-16-14 I bought a painting for my father on Ebay from seller with nick name "Yosy" (http://www.ebay.com.sg/usr/yosy) , who represented "Urban Gallery" located on the Ben Yehuda street 72..."
- "Free samples only postage to pay it said£3.99 month later I was minus £209.77 from bank. I'm a pensioner..."
- "The item I purchased wasn't as pictured online. The online picture appeared as a dirty gray/dark shirt with a black print on front. The item arrived as a..."
- "Blind Spot warning fails. I have provided a video and have taken their mechanic out while it was failing, but Nissan won't fix the problem. Dealership..."
- "I have decided to write a review because I want the customers who shop the store to know what they will experience in terms of customer service and the quality..."